Thank you, Ruth of There Is No Such Thing As A Godforsaken Town, for hosting this week.
The whole month of July will be devoted to sharing our List of 10 for GatheringBooks’ 10 years in 2020 – #GB101020.
I am excited to be sharing my List of 10 Poetry Friday posts over the past several years (in no particular order). If our tags/categorizations are correct, we started joining the Poetry Friday community as early on as 2011. Click on the title or the image to be taken to our original post.
(01) Variations on the Word Sleep by Margaret Atwood – 01 July 2011 (Amazon | Book Depository)
(02) Maya Angelou’s Phenomenal Woman and India Arie’s Because I am a Queen (Amazon | Book Depository) – 24 February 2012
(03) His and Hers for Valentine Week and A Case of You – 15 February 2013 (Amazon)
(04) Tim Burton’s Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy – 03 May 2013 (Amazon | Book Depository)
(05) The Art of Disappearing by Naomi Shihab Nye – 19 July 2013 (Amazon | Book Depository)
(06) A Valentine 3-in-1 Collaborative Blogpost from the Ladies of GatheringBooks – 14 February 2014
(07) Originally by Carol Ann Duffy – 07 March 2014 (Amazon | Book Depository)
(08) Woman Work by Maya Angelou and Tracy Chapman – 21 March 2014 (Amazon | Book Depository)
(10) Poetry as a Blessing for Teachers – 27 February 2015 (Amazon | Book Depository)