Half-Price Books in Concord, California is one of my favourite places to visit whenever we spend time with family in Antioch. During the winter break, I must have visited the store a total of three times, mainly because I am a Book Auntie – this means I give books as gifts during Christmas, because you know, the Icelandic tradition, Jolabokaflod. I also managed to purchase a few books for myself, and here’s my loot.
Half Price Books, Concord at the Willows
1975 Diamond Blvd., Ste B-180, Concord, CA 94520
+1 (925) 288-9060
(01) Here by Wislawa Szymborska translated by Clare Cavanagh and Stanislaw Baranczak (Amazon | Book Depository)
(02) Citizen: An American Lyric by Claudia Rankine (Amazon | Book Depository)
(03) Wild Beauty by Ntozake Shange (Amazon | Book Depository)
(04) The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston (Amazon | Book Depository)
(05) My Broken Language by Quiara Alegria Hudes (Amazon | Book Depository)
(06) The Land At The End Of The World by Antonio Lobo Antunes translated by Margaret Jull Costa (Amazon | Book Depository)
(07) House Of Sand And Fog by Andre Dubus III (Amazon | Book Depository)
(08) Jimmy Corrigan: The Smartest Kid On Earth by Chris Ware (Amazon | Book Depository)
(09) They Called Us Enemy by George Takei and Justin Eisinger and Steven Scott and Harmony Becker (Amazon | Book Depository)
(10) Manifest The New You: Build Your Vision To Make Dreams Come True! – a gift for my daughter.
0 comments on “[BHE 552] Book Hunting in Half Price Books Concord California”