The whole month of July will be devoted to sharing our List of 10 for GatheringBooks’ 10 years in 2020 – #GB101020.
Over the past ten years, we have had the privilege of featuring our conversations with a whole lot of authors, illustrators, poets, graphic novelists through our Meet the Storyteller and Illustrator’s Sketchpad. I am so grateful that I was able to meet so many brilliant, fun, highly creative people, thanks to GatheringBooks. I am highlighting my list of ten interviews conducted, shared here in no particular order.
(01) Ninotchka Rosca: Literary Journeys Of Ninotchka Rosca
(02) Margarita Engle: “The Women [and Poetry] in Margarita Engle’s Writings”
(03) Gemino H. Abad: A Discussion about the Moon, Muses, and Poetry
(04) Suzy Lee: Narrative Of A Book Artist
(05) Paolo Fabregas – Creative Journeys Of A Graphic Novelist
(06) Candy Gourlay – Not-so-Tall Stories about Being an Author, a Journalist, and Finding Home in a Foreign Land
(07) Budjette Tan – Budjette Tan’s Alexandra Trese
(08) Ying Chang Compestine – An Evening With Ying Chang Compestine At The Arts House in Singapore
(09) AJ Low (Felicia Low-Jimenez and Adan Jimenez) – Meet the Intrepid, Lego-Loving, Dr.Who-Fanatic, Food-Aficionado Parents of Sherlock Sam
(10) Shaun Tan – King Of The Surreal and The Peculiar
This photo was taken at the Asian Festival of Children’s Content, when we had the privilege of having a virtual conversation with Shaun Tan.
0 comments on “#GB101020 – List Of Ten Interviews @ GatheringBooks”