It’s Monday, What are You Reading is a meme hosted by Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers (new host of Monday reading: Kathryn T at Book Date). Since two of our friends, Linda from Teacher Dance and Tara from A Teaching Life have been joining this meme for quite awhile now, we thought of joining this warm and inviting community.
GatheringBooks is very excited to be celebrating its 10th year Blogiversary!
The whole month of July will be devoted to sharing our List of 10 for GatheringBooks’ 10 years in 2020 – #GB101020.
For today’s Monday reading post, allow me to share my List of Ten (shared in no particular order) for my Monday reading posts over the past years. Based on my archive search, we have only started joining the Monday reading community in 2012 (or at least tagged and categorized our posts as such). Click on the titles or the image to be taken to the post.
(01) Library-Themed Books – 03 September 2012
(04) A Philosopher Bogeyman and a Fiercely-Gentle Bull – Meet Fungus and Ferdinand – 11 March 2013
(05) Gorey-isms, Cautionary Tales and Melancholy Meditation of the False Millennium – 22 April 2013
(07) Depression, Domestic Violence, and Despair in Norwegian Picturebooks – 21 August 2017
(08) Places of Refuge, Songs of Home, War and Poetry – 07 July 2014
Any favourites from these Monday reading posts? It has been a blast preparing this.