[Poetry Friday] Positivity, Grace, and Endurance

Fats here.

I was trying to think of something eloquent to say but my mind is blank. In light of all the things happening around the world, I thought I would fill this post with words. Words that inspire. Words that shine. Words that give hope.

I still have my copy of Tyler Knott Gregson’s Chasers of the Light, so allow me to share a few more poems from it. May you find strength and courage in these words.

Poetry Friday round-up is happening over at Beyond LiteracyLink!

pf0127a

pf0127c

And a few words from Charles Bukowski…

pf0127d

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

May your weekend be filled with hope, love, and kindness!

1. Sending you love and light too baby girl!

Liked by 1 person

2. You achieved your goal of filling the space with words to inspire, to give hope, and words that shine through the night’s darkness. Thank you.

3. “It is never easy but it’s always worth it.” You have inspired with these words, Fats. Thanks!

4. These are indeed strong words of hope. Thank you. We will bring our own light into the darkness.

5. Thank you. This post was like a deep breath with my eyes closed. I could feel my blood pressure go down.

6. thank you for the inspiration! Bukowski said it best! Blessings!

7. Reminds me of something my mother always said to me when I was feeling upset or anxious – “find the joy” – even in the darkest moments, we can find sparks of joy, and that can give us the strength we need to carry on.

8. Thanks, Fats. We all do need to stand up or we are lying down. Great inspiration here, though the pain. That’s always the most sincere kind.