Welcome GatheringReaders! It is that time of the month once again when my book club participants meet virtually for an online discussion about our Book of the Month this November: One Came Home by Amy Timberlake.
I managed to finish the book last night. I think it took me around three days to read the whole novel. It was quite fast-paced and I particularly enjoyed the voice of Georgie. Please feel free to just jump in and share your thoughts if you have read, or are currently reading the book, regardless of whether you’re in GatheringReaders or not. Do write your responses in the Comments Section.
- Which part are you in right now in the book? If you have finished reading the book, how long did it take you to finish it? How did you find it?
- Do you think of yourself as a feather or a leaf?
- Why did Georgie feel responsible for her sister’s ‘death/disappearance?’
- What were some of your initial speculations about Agatha in the first half of the book? Please make sure that you don’t post any spoilers here.
- Who was your favourite character in the novel?