So, I think Myra was originally tagged for this and since there’s three of us on this site, she tagged us as well. This random facts are always tough to answer, but here it is.
11 Facts you might not know about me
- I have a tattoo on my left shoulder
- I wear my watch on my right wrist even though I’m right handed.
- I don’t get much sleep. I’ve been an insomniac for forever. I run with about 4 to 5 hours of sleep everyday on good days.
- I am a published poet
- I was featured in the local newspaper for being part of the finals in an interschool debating competition.
- From my teens to early adulthood I liked wearing all black and I had quite a number of piercing running down my ears.
- I like almost everything Japanese. I dream to go to Japan. So, I’m into anime, studio ghilbi, mangas, Kurosawa, etc.
- I’m quite domesticated: I bake, I cook, I crochet stuffed animals (amigurumi), I re-arrange the house on a fairly regular basis.
- I’ve been mistaken as a boy since I was in my mother’s womb (long story).
- I once dreamed of becoming the lead singer of a rock/alternative band. Now, I just settle to singing along the music.
- I’m currently in the preparation to enter monastic life and become a nun by 2015.
Responses to Myra’s Questions
- Favorite breakfast. I generally love breakfast, so this is hard. I just generally like pancakes and coffee.
- Write the very first sentence in the book you are currently reading.“Max would never forget that faraway summer when, almost by chance, he discovered magic.” – Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- The mountain or the beach?The mountain. I don’t like sand on my toes and how hot the beach is. I like seeing the ocean, but hate the shore. So I’ll go with mountains as I generally do like mountains and creeks.
- If you were to be a rockstar for a day who would you be?Brandon Boyd of Incubus or David Bowie.
- Bestfriend or lover? (You can’t say my bestfriend is my lover or the other way around, you have to choose)Bestfriend. This is generally not applicable to me….(see random fact # 11)
- When did poetry find you and what does it mean to you?5th grade. Poetry saved me and I don’t mean this poetically. It really did save me.
- When did your passion for children’s literature begin? Who do you identify as the culprit in your love affair with this genre?College Days. Fats.
- Your ONE LITTLE WORD (OLW) for 2014.Focus.
- What is your dark side?Do I have a light side? I’m constantly aware of death. It borders on preoccupation.
- Christmas Or Halloween?Christmas.
- Complete this sentence: “They paved paradise and put up a….”…a wall around it, hoping it would keep paradise safe.
So those are my answers. I’m not really tagging anyone. I think, one from this blog is enough.😀