This is my 6th and Final Round-up for the FFP 24 hour Readathon which started 9pm last night. So far, these are the books I read:
- Mirror by Jeannie Baker
- Window by Jeannie Baker
- Home by Jeannie Baker
- The Shrinking of Treehorn by Florence Parry Heide with Drawings by Edward Gorey
- Donald and the… by Edward Gorey and Peter F. Neumeyer
- 25 pages from The girl with the dragon tattoo by Stieg Larsson
- The Little Nightingale who can’t Sing by Angie Featherstone and illustrated by Stephanie Wong
- You can’t take a balloon into the Metropolitan Museum by Jacqueline Preiss Weitzman and Robin Preiss Glasser
- and my last book for the evening: Ethel & Ernest by Raymond Briggs
- I am reading from my bedroom in my home here in Singapore. Listening to James Taylor as I type here in my blog. It’s now 8:35 pm in my watch.
- 3 Random Facts: I am a teacher educator. I call myself a celebrified geek. I am deeply into children’s literature and YA fiction.
- I have 21 books in my TBR pile as could be seen here. But since I also joined the FFP 24 hour readathon, where I have read 5 books from the original TBR pile(I also read some which are not on the list), I am aiming to finish 16 books until 8 pm tomorrow night.
- My goal for the next 4 hours is to read the following:
No advice since this is my first time. So do be kind and leave a few encouraging rah-rah lezzzzgodothis comments. Haha. I have my doubts whether I’d be able to keep this up for the whole evening. I also plan on doing some book reviews this evening to be scheduled for posting within the week for our Bimonthly theme this March-April: Wordless Picture Book Special “When Words are not Enough.” So it may distract me a little, yes, but I’d own the books even more through my reviews. =)
Good luck everyone!